Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi International Readers!

So, Blogger has this really cool feature that allows the blog manager (that's me) to see stats concerning what searches are directing people to one's blog, which posts people look at, etc. One of the pages also tells me how many hits I get from different countries, and it seems that I have an international audience! How cool is that?

I obviously have over 100 hits from the United States, but people in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Canada also have some interest in this here content. Hi guys! Even if you're just cruising by my little blog on your way to find what you're really looking for...I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you find what you're looking for, and if you have any questions I'll try and help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment